Join us wherever you are through the LiveOn, an integrated Greek online platform, tailored specifically for digital conferences.
*Please note, the platform will be available for you, at the beginning of October
"For us, sustainability means achieving financial results, paying increasingly close attention to social and environmental responsibility."
With its prominent location, the NJV Athens Plaza is close to metro, trams, buses, and trolleys, which makes it ideal for guests who want to explore the beautiful city of Athens. Guests have numerous entertainment options to choose from while staying at the NJV Athens Plaza, including cultural centers, clubs, bars and a variety of restaurants just moments away from the hotel.
The Sustainability Forum 2015 took place on October 2, 2015, from 8:00 till 19:00 at the OTEAcademy facilities (Pelika & Spartis 1, Maroussi, 151 22, Athens).
At OTEAcademy I learn I get certified I enjoy I become informed and live better!
OTEAcademy, a member of the OTE Group of companies, focuses on the development of human resources by offering innovative and exclusive training services.
Its goal is that the professional, through continuing and systematic learning, is becoming better and living better.
The training offered by OTEAcademy leads employees to increased:
- job satisfaction
- enthusiasm over their development
- willingness to strive for the implementation of strategic corporate goals
The programs are adapted to the values of the customers, so as to:
- reflect their culture
- live up to the expectations, ambitions, and needs of human resources
In this way, ΟΤΕΑcademy contributes to:
- the development of employees, improving both their personal and professional life
- the achievement of corporate goals
- the establishment of a competitive business
- the transformation of company values into values for the customer
How to get to the venue:
From Neratziotissa station – ISAP (Electric) & Suburban Railway.
- Arrival at the Mall Shopping Center station.
- Move towards the Ministry of Education.
- Right on the bridge crossing over Attica Tollway.
- Turn left and then right at the 4th road (Reas Street) and come across the building of OTEAcademy.
- Left on Amorgou Street and right on Spartis Street and you arrive at the entrance of ΟΤΕΑcademy premises.
*In case you are on foot, after turning left, you may take an earlier turn right, at the 2nd road (Spartis Street).
From Kifissias Avenue – Ag. Konstantinou Str.
- Enter Ag. Konstantinou Street from Kifissias Avenue (Sign pointing to Pefki).
- Under the bridge – Street renamed Vyronos.
- In almost 1km after the bridge, at the 3rd traffic light there is a “VENETIS” bakery.
- 1st road left (Reas Street).
- 1st road left (Amorgou Street).
- 1st road right (OTEAcademy entrance).
From Attica Tollway.
- To Elefsina – Exit 10Α – Plapouta Str.
- After exiting Attica Tollway, you are on Plapouta Street.
- Turn right at the traffic light, continue along around the square and turn right on the first road (Vyronos Street).
- Turn right on Reas Street (4th road), left on Amorgou Street, right on Spartis Street and you are at the entrance of ΟΤΕΑcademy premises.
To Markopoulo – Exit 10 – Kymis Str.
- Stay on the left lane and make a left U-turn at the first traffic light.
- At the end of the road you come across Plapouta Street and then follow the directions for exit 10Α-Plapouta Str.
The Sustainability Forum 2013 took place on October 04, 2013, from 8:00-19:00, at ALBA Graduate Business School at The American College of Greece (6-8 Xenias Str., Athens).
ALBA Graduate Business School was founded in 1992 and operates under the auspices of the business community, an association of corporations and institutional members, currently numbering more than 90. ΑLΒΑ, a not-for-profit organization, strives for excellence, quality and continuous innovation in research and teaching.
In October 2011, The American College of Greece (ACG) and ALBA Graduate Business School (ALBA) officially announced their strategic alliance that will lead to the creation of a top international educational institution in Greece. This alliance will set new standards in higher education and will become a catalyst for positive change in Greek society and beyond.
ALBA Graduate Business School at the American College of Greece has a vision of a more prosperous society for all stakeholders, for a business world thriving with activity, innovation and sustainability, for leaders who inspire, aspire and enact. Our mission is to educate the visionary leaders of tomorrow, who will be the agents of change for a society where human rights are respected, labor is honored, the environment is protected and corruption is nonexistent.
The School initially formalized its Social Responsibility activities through the formation of the Social Responsibility Committee in 2009, expressing this way our belief that academic institutions play a key role in enriching, promoting and supporting business ethics, social responsibility and sustainability. Given the ALBA Social Responsibility scope, activities and plans since then, we decided in 2013 to establish the ALBA Center for Business Ethics, Social Responsibility and Sustainability (C.E.RE.S.).
ALBA Graduate Business School at the American College of Greece is a UN Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) participant since 2009 and a UN Global Compact academic participant since 2008.
The Sustainability Forum 2014 took place on October 3, 2014, from 8:00 till 19:00 at the Center of Sustainable Entrepreneurship Excelixi (154 El. Venizelou & Romilias Str., 14671 Nea Erythrea – Athens).
Center of Sustainable Entrepreneurship Excelixi S.A. is a member of Piraeus Bank Group and a Global Sustain member. It was founded in January 2013, aiming to become one of the key pillars of Piraeus Bank Group, for the effective support of sustainable entrepreneurship in Greece. Excelixi is based at the Training Center of Piraeus Bank Group, utilising its excellent conference facilities in conjunction with the historical Kastri Hotel.
The main areas of activity of Excelixi are as follows:
- Green Business
- Contemporary Rural Development
- Electronic Business
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Excelixi provides added-value services to its customers, effectively pooling on the know-how of Piraeus Group in these areas. Apart from the synergies with Piraeus Bank Group, Excelixi also develops partnerships with companies, institutions and initiatives that align with its mission and principles.
Thus, it provides:
- High Quality Educational Services through Integrated Programs and Academies, as well as Specialised Open Training Courses, provided by the Certified Center of Lifelong Learning.
- Consulting Services, on issues of sustainable entrepreneurship and to participate in European funding programs.
- Innovative Quality Certifications for businesses, according to the new business models in the contemporary globalised environment and in cooperation with recognised certification bodies.
- Actions to promote Innovation and Entrepreneurship through specialised workshops and synergies with Piraeus Bank Group and internationally recognised bodies.
- Hosting of conferences and events at the convention center where the headquarters of Excelixi S.A. and Kastri Hotel are located.
Our vision is to become a cradle of systematic promotion of sustainable development and an active agent of innovation and reconstruction in critical sectors of the Greek Economy, vitally contributing to the support of contemporary entrepreneurship.
What distinguishes us
The Center of Sustainable Entrepreneurship Excelixi S.A. has indisputable advantages, such as:
- Our distinct orientation towards our customer’s needs and the provision of integrated solutions which will contribute to the sustainable development of the customer’s business activity.
- The connection with the largest financial Group in the country, with a proven orientation towards the active support of sustainable entrepreneurship and growth.
- The access to knowledge and the experience of thousands Group executives in matters of entrepreneurship, business management, optimisation of funding and utilisation of funds.
- The large experience of the company executives and employees in the organisation and implementation of major educational events, conferences and events. The ability to utilise a training and conference center among the largest and most complete in the area of Southeast Europe.
- The access to major international markets through the Group’s subsidiaries abroad.
- The extensive experience and expertise in adult education, due to the fact that the Group prioritises the development of human resources.
How to get to the venue:
- From the National Road Athens – Lamia node Varympompis through the road “Agioi Saranta”
- From Attica road, exit 11 “Avenue Kifissias”, towards Kifissia, Nea Erithrea
- By train line 1 “Piraeus – Kifissia”, Kifissia stop and then the following buses: A7, 507, 508, 509, 535 and 536, stop “KASTRI” or by taxi (the center of Kifissia is 3km far away)
- From the center of Athens directly bythe A7 bus or subway (25 – 35min)
- From Eleftherios Venizelos Airport via Attiki Odos (20 minutes)
Parking is also available at the venue.