Trainer: Viki Topalidou, Partner, G. Mourgelas & Associates
- Present the developments in regulating sustainability in Europe with emphasis on the regulation of sustainability reporting;
- Discuss, analyze and understand the anticipated content of companies’ obligations regarding sustainability reporting, taking into consideration cases of group of companies;
- Provide practical approach to the subject matter through a case study.
Executives, consultants or other professionals who are responsible for or deal with the creation or implementation of the CSR strategy of a company or for the assurance of compliance with CSR and sustainability guidelines in any way whatsoever, including relationship with regulating authorities, investor relationships etc.
- Provide awareness of upcoming sustainability regulations with emphasis on the regulation of sustainability reporting;
- Help participants identify areas for adopting appropriate compliance measures but also maintain competitive advantage; assist them in timely scheduling any organizational reforms or taking necessary actions to prepare in view of the anticipated regulated environment.
- Introduction on the subject matter and brief overview of the existing status;
- Presentation of the anticipated sustainability regulations with emphasis on the regulation of sustainability reporting;
- Case study – Approach through a case study, in a practical way, the content of the obligations of the companies in the new era in comparison with the current status;
- Open discussion, Q & R, exchange of experience and concerns of the participants.