Sustainability Forum 2017
October 6-8, 2017
Friday, October 6, 2017
|09:30||Coach departs (Syggrou Fix metro station parking, Athens)|
|11:30-13:00||Acrocorinth Site Seeing Tour|
|13:00-15:00||Corinth Canal Cruise or Loutraki Thermal Spa|
|15:00-17:00||Lunch at fish tavern (Loutraki)|
|17:00-19:00||Professional development and training activities:‘The WBA journey to the Sustainable Development Goals’
Giulia Ferrati, Corporate Social Responsibility Manager, Walgreens Boots Alliance
|21:30||Check in at the Styga Mountain Resort|
|21:30-24:00||Light dinner and socializing|
Saturday,October 7, 2017
|09:30-13:30||Outdoor activities (horseback riding, archery, ATV)|
|14:00-15:00||Lunch at a country farm|
|17:00-19:30||Professional development and training activities:‘Metrics for Sustainability. What matters to Corporates & Investors’
Martina MacPherson, Head of ESG Research & Analysis, S&P Global Ratings, Standard & Poor’s
|21:30-24:00||Socializing and networking activities|
Sunday,October 8, 2017
|09:00-11:30||Professional development and training activities:‘Sustainable Innovation’
Dr. Tim Lindsey, President & CEO, Highlander Innovation
|11:30-14:00||Outdoor activities (jeeping, trekking)|
|14:00-15:30||Lunch at traditional village tavern|
|16:30-18:00||Lake visit (hiking and coffee)|
|21:00||Arrival in Athens (Syggrou Fix metro station parking)|
|Type||Category||Rate||Registration and payment by|
|Single Room||Regular||480 euro||15 September 2017|
|Double Room||Regular||380 euro||15 September 2017|
Terms & Conditions:
- Fees are all inclusive and include:
- Transportation with luxury coach,
- Accommodation for 2 nights in a mountain resort,
- All meals for 3 days (breakfast, lunch, dinner),
- Entrance tickets for sites and other attractions,
- Costs and tickets for outdoor activities,
- Training courses, material and presentations,
- Tour guide
- Children under 4 years participate free of charge provided they are accompanied by both parents. Children from 4 to 12 years pay half of the rate.
- Some outdoor activities may require good physical condition. Participants join outdoor activities at their own risk and responsibility.
- Participants wishing to join the tour are requested to present themselves at the departure point no later than 15 MINUTES BEFORE DEPARTURE TIME.
- The organiser reserves the right to change the itineraries or routes if necessary.
- The organiser reserves the right to change the accommodation venue (resort) based on availability and number of final registrations.
- Programme and outdoor activities are subject to changes based on the number of participants and weather conditions.
- In case of a force majeure and/or reasons beyond our control and events that occur after the tour departure, the organiser reserves the right to modify the routing and alter the itinerary. Safety of participants comes first.
- The organiser reserves the right to cancel any of the services, without any penalties beyond, offering a full refund.
- We recommend that all participants are adequately insured before traveling.
- Please inform the organisers promptly of any dietary preferences and or food allergies to make proper arrangements well in advance.
- All prices exclude VAT (if applicable).
- Limited seats are available. Early booking is strongly advised. There is a maximum number of participants.
- Registrations and bookings are on a first come – first served priority.
- The organiser reserves the right to deny participation once the maximum number of participations has been reached.
- Unless full payment is received, participation is not confirmed and guaranteed.
- Once full payment has been made, cancellations will only be accepted in writing and are in effect 24 hours after the date we receive them.
- If you cancel your reservation 30 or more days prior to the scheduled departure date of the tour, your entire payment will be refunded.
- If you cancel in 29 – 15 days prior to the scheduled departure date of the tour, the 50% of your payment will be refunded.
- Not-refundable for cancellation made at any time less than 15 days, or no show up.
- All cancellations must be confirmed by the organiser.
The organiser shall not be or become liable or responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation, or other services resulting directly or indirectly, from acts of nature, danger, incident to the sea, fire breakdown in machinery or equipment, acts of Government or other authorities, de jure or de facto, wars, thither declared or not, strikes, riots, customs regulations, delays or cancellations, or change of itinerary of schedules, or from any cause beyond the organiser’s, control, or for any loss or damage resulting from improper or insufficient, passports, visas or other documents, and that the organiser, shall not be or become liable or responsible for any additional expense or liability sustained or incurred by the purchaser as a result of the foregoing causes. Baggage is at owner’s risk throughout the tour, unless insured. Small articles, coats, wraps, cameras and other hand baggage are entirely under the cared of the passenger, who is cautioned against the risk attached to these being left in conveyances. All matters concerning this tour shall be subject to Laws of the Hellenic Republic.
Tour Operator: LUXURY TRANSPORTATION TRAVEL SERVICES LTD
Please visit this page again for possible updates.