LEVEL UP YOUR SUSTAINABILITY CAREER
This multi-facet development program is designed to benefit Sustainability Professionals, Corporate Responsibility and Green Economy Practitioners, across industry.
A sustainability and ESG industry doesn’t stay still, while a newly-received economic and social order after the Pandemic, had made its own contribution into the way how business and regulations are made, with regard to its environmental, climate and social implications.
Will you or your business stay apart or rather ensure it’s future continuity and sustainable operations?
- General managers
- Sustainability professionals
- CSR practitioners & managers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Corporate affairs managers
- Communication experts
- Investors and Investor relations executives
- Environmental engineers
- Sustainability analysts
- Climate change managers
- NGO staff
The Sustainability Forum 2020 IS DESIGNED TO BENEFIT the following experts
- The Forum offers you a unique educational experience, valuable knowledge, professional development and a know-how transfer tools
- Will gather up top sustainability professionals, corporate responsibility and green economy practitioners and rendering you the unique opportunity to network with peers, engaged in building the profitable and sustainable business models, services and products.
- The event will expose you to an interdisciplinary cross-section of ideas at the forefront of sustainable business practices through a variety of formats, including panels and experiential workshops.
"The Sustainability Forum was extremely valuable to me, both professionally and personally. The quality of the presentations was excellent and making connections with speakers was phenomenal, likewise"
"SF is about re-changing purpose of the modern companies."
"The Sustainability Forum should become a part of organisations' learning system as it is valuable knowledge source for all"
"SF 2017 was very interesting, as it covered all sectors of GRI standards for sustainability report. It was extremely challenging and made us consider the new opportunities and solutions based on technology and innovation."