Putting Your Health And Safety First
Coronavirus situation is constantly under development. Learn here how do we address pandemic risks, to ensure your safety and quality knowledge transfer at the same time.
GEP SA, the leading company of Health & Safety in Greece, is fully supporting Global Sustain, in order to ensure that the “Sustainability Forum 2020” is being held with the maximum caution and care during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Dedicated Health & Safety Advisors will perform audits and inspections prior to the event, evaluate the health protocols of the venue and design the exclusive health & safety plan of the event.
Throughout the Forum, authorized Health Advisors, will be responsible for the execution of the H&S plan and proceed to any urgent actions in case needed, based on the predesigned precaution measures against COVID-19. GEP will also contribute to the maximum efficiency of the hygiene protocols of the venue.
The Private Certification Scheme “COVID Shield” was developed by TÜV AUSTRIA Hellas with a focus on Health, Safety and Business Continuity.
Private Certification Scheme “COVID Shield”
This is the first integrated Certification Scheme to increase the confidence of citizens and consumers to businesses, which apply and become certified with the Certification
Scheme TÜV AUSTRIA COVID Shield.
The scheme sets out basic requirements and procedures that Organization must implement in order to receive “Covid Shield” certification, and which verify that an appropriate mechanism, adequate resources and proper infrastructure are always in line with current epidemiological guidelines for the provision of the prevention of the inflow or spread of corona virus disease, in the facilities of the Organization.
At the beginning of the event, Health Advisors will shortly present to you the event’s Health & Safety procedures and precaution measures. The advisors will also be available to you during your stay at the venue for any case of emergency, first aid or medical advisory.
Arriving at the Forum
- Health Advisors will record your temperature and act according to the medical protocol in case of emergency
- You will be asked a few simple questions about your recent activities and possible symptoms you may have lately noticed
- No record will be kept after your entrance. GEP’s advisors are respectively authorized to proceed to medical data processing only during your entrance
- You are kindly requested to freely cancel your participation in case you notice any symptoms related to COVID-19 such as fever, cough, sneeze, difficulty in breathing, exhaustion.
- At the beginning of the event, Health Advisors will shortly present to you the event’s Health & Safety procedures and precaution measures.
- The advisors will also be available to you during your stay at the venue for any case of emergency, first aid or medical advisory.
SUSTAINABILITY FORUM AND A PANDEMIC
Year after year we strive to make our event more responsible and help our markets become more sustainable. This year, health and safety is a priority as we want to deliver a safe experience for everyone involved!
Taking into account safety protocols due to COVID-19 pandemic, the event will take place in a hybrid format. Limited places will be available on site while all participants will be able to attend the sessions via live streaming. There will be a sanitation policy in place while seating will be adjusted according social distancing recommendations.
VENUE: Health Protocols applied at the NJV Athens Plaza
NJV Athens Plaza 5* hotel remained in operation during the lockdown and welcomed visitors of Athens throughout this critical period, from mid-March until today, providing accommodation with the famous Greek hospitality, but also with the most demanding hygiene and safety procedures that were imposed now more than ever. The action plan is conformed by the recommendations of Greece’s public health organization – EODY.
According to the plan, the hotel management has appointed a health coordinator to supervise that protocol is
being followed and a doctor on call who will act on the instructions of EODY for testing suspected cases of