Trainer: Sharon Jackson, Founder & Director, European Sustainability Academy (ESA)
To introduce a ‘box’ of energizing ‘tricks’ and techniques for dealing with the reality of developing sustainable enterprise.
- CSR and sustainability managers with authority over and above reporting functions.
- CSR and sustainability managers who WANT to grow their level of authority over and above reporting functions.
- HR professionals with an interest in empowering people to embed sustainability in organizations.
- Managers struggling with sustainability intrapreneurship or entrepreneurship projects.
- Gaining new, refreshing and ‘magical’ insights in to how to engage people and build capacity with less effort.
- How to use a practical tool- kit of ‘tricks’.
- A first level experience of applying ‘capacity building ‘magic’ to a real business challenge.
- Academic knowledge – some knowledge of Organization Culture and Organizational Change theories would be useful but not essential.
- Work experience- Mid and top level management in organizations or business ownership.
Please bring a real example of a current ‘capacity building’ challenge in your organisation.
- Introduction – What is ‘capacity’ in a sustainable enterprise?
- Examples of ‘Abracadabra’.
- The things that make good ‘magic’ go wrong.
- EXERCISE: Selecting the best ‘tricks’ for the right audience.
- Defining your unique magic formula.