Actively engage and educate participants on the “how-to” aspects of implementing more sustainable innovations in complex organizations and cultures.
- Leaders interested in effective approaches to driving change.
- Innovators interested in identifying and implementing more sustainable innovations.
Participants will learn hands-on techniques for becoming an effective sustainability Change Agent in their organizations, including:
- Principles for identifying and implementing innovations that improve sustainability performance.
- Techniques for making sustainability innovations compatible with existing culture and priorities.
- How-to effectively engage diverse interests (e.g. product developers, production managers, marketers, Human resource professionals, accountants, procurement professionals, etc.) on improving sustainability performance.
- Experience with working within complex organizations and their stakeholders.
- Introduction-What makes some innovations more sustainable than others?
- Principles of sustainable innovation
- System optimization exercise
- Case study examples of sustainable innovation
- Making sustainability compatible with diverse interests and culture