Trainer: Panagiotis Andrianopoulos, Consultant, PLANNING
To understand the importance of supply chain concerning the sustainability of businesses and to figure out what actions could take place in order to reduce the environmental, social and economical impact of the supply chain.
Supply chain and logistics managers and professionals, CSR and sustainability managers and professionals, academics, those interested in sustainability and supply chain.
After attending the workshop participants should be able to:
- understand the AS-IS state of sustainability in supply chain
- recognize the importance of sustainability in the supply chain of modern businesses
- identify the new challenges concerning sustainability in transportation of goods and logistics
- understand how to measure the carbon footprint of the supply chain (through case studies)
- initiate activities to reduce the carbon footprint of supply chain and logistics