The Sustainability Forum 2014 took place on October 3, 2014, from 8:00 till 19:00 at the Center of Sustainable Entrepreneurship Excelixi (154 El. Venizelou & Romilias Str., 14671 Nea Erythrea – Athens).
Center of Sustainable Entrepreneurship Excelixi S.A. is a member of Piraeus Bank Group and a Global Sustain member. It was founded in January 2013, aiming to become one of the key pillars of Piraeus Bank Group, for the effective support of sustainable entrepreneurship in Greece. Excelixi is based at the Training Center of Piraeus Bank Group, utilising its excellent conference facilities in conjunction with the historical Kastri Hotel.
The main areas of activity of Excelixi are as follows:
- Green Business
- Contemporary Rural Development
- Electronic Business
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Excelixi provides added-value services to its customers, effectively pooling on the know-how of Piraeus Group in these areas. Apart from the synergies with Piraeus Bank Group, Excelixi also develops partnerships with companies, institutions and initiatives that align with its mission and principles.
Thus, it provides:
- High Quality Educational Services through Integrated Programs and Academies, as well as Specialised Open Training Courses, provided by the Certified Center of Lifelong Learning.
- Consulting Services, on issues of sustainable entrepreneurship and to participate in European funding programs.
- Innovative Quality Certifications for businesses, according to the new business models in the contemporary globalised environment and in cooperation with recognised certification bodies.
- Actions to promote Innovation and Entrepreneurship through specialised workshops and synergies with Piraeus Bank Group and internationally recognised bodies.
- Hosting of conferences and events at the convention center where the headquarters of Excelixi S.A. and Kastri Hotel are located.
Our vision is to become a cradle of systematic promotion of sustainable development and an active agent of innovation and reconstruction in critical sectors of the Greek Economy, vitally contributing to the support of contemporary entrepreneurship.
What distinguishes us
The Center of Sustainable Entrepreneurship Excelixi S.A. has indisputable advantages, such as:
- Our distinct orientation towards our customer’s needs and the provision of integrated solutions which will contribute to the sustainable development of the customer’s business activity.
- The connection with the largest financial Group in the country, with a proven orientation towards the active support of sustainable entrepreneurship and growth.
- The access to knowledge and the experience of thousands Group executives in matters of entrepreneurship, business management, optimisation of funding and utilisation of funds.
- The large experience of the company executives and employees in the organisation and implementation of major educational events, conferences and events. The ability to utilise a training and conference center among the largest and most complete in the area of Southeast Europe.
- The access to major international markets through the Group’s subsidiaries abroad.
- The extensive experience and expertise in adult education, due to the fact that the Group prioritises the development of human resources.
How to get to the venue:
- From the National Road Athens - Lamia node Varympompis through the road “Agioi Saranta”
- From Attica road, exit 11 “Avenue Kifissias”, towards Kifissia, Nea Erithrea
- By train line 1 “Piraeus – Kifissia”, Kifissia stop and then the following buses: A7, 507, 508, 509, 535 and 536, stop “KASTRI” or by taxi (the center of Kifissia is 3km far away)
- From the center of Athens directly bythe A7 bus or subway (25 – 35min)
- From Eleftherios Venizelos Airport via Attiki Odos (20 minutes)
Parking is also available at the venue.