Trainer: Aoife Connaughton, Director of Client Delivery, 2degrees
To discuss the benefits and challenges of working closely with your suppliers and customers to drive your sustainable business strategy.
Expertise: Sustainability professionals, key account managers, sustainable supply chain professionals, corporate affairs
Discussion of leading case studies including; how Tesco have built the largest supply chain collaboration in the grocery market; how the Irish Food board is getting competing food companies to collaborate to achieve sustainability certifications and how Telefonica got their target customers to give feedback on the CSR report.
Develop an understanding of the benefits and challenges that collaborating with your suppliers on ‘pre-competitive’ issues and how to engage with your customers to inform your sustainability strategy can bring.
- Introduction to 2degrees
- Discussion of case studies of best practice examples of sustainable business collaborations
- Internal engagement- Kingfisher Group and Net Positive
- Supply Chain Engagement- Asda and the Sustain and Save Exchange
- Customer Engagement- Telefonica engaging their target customers to review their CSR report
- Roundtable discussion of participants key business sustainable business challenges and how they might use collaboration to drive shared value