Trainers: Manuel Lianos, LNE Group’s European Director & Yannis Salavopoulos, Founder & President, CAPITALS Business Circle
- Introduction to the EU Sustainability Goals 2020.
- EU Sustainability Strategy as integrated part of EU Strategy 2020.
- How EU Sustainability and Innovation Policies interact?
- Is your organisation’s sustainability and innovation strategies and policies aligned with the EU Sustainability Strategy?
- The EU Horizon 2020 funding programme.
- Horizon 2020 as a funding tool for improvement of innovation and sustainability in EU and as a tool to reach the EU sustainability goals 2020.
- The EU CAPS Initiative. The EU Collective Awareness Platforms for Sustainability and Social Innovation.
- Funding of sustainable and innovative projects through Horizon 2020.
- The philosophy, framework, process and the right steps in Horizon 2020.
- Apply for the right call and find the right consortium.
- Tips and tricks for Horizon 2020.
- The ongoing relevant calls of the actual working programme of Horizon 2020.
- Presentation off reference case studies.
- Presentations of other relevant EU funding programmes.
- Q&A Session